David Beroff (d4b) wrote,
David Beroff

PA Sales Tax

Registering as a Pennsylvania Enterprise (personally, no business name) with intent to get a Sales, Use & Hotel Occupancy Tax License, i.e., to legally collect PA sales tax. Once that's granted, the idea is to create and present a REV-1220 PA Exemption Certificate to my supplier so as to avoid double-taxation. Oddly, based on the reactions I'm getting, the issue hasn't been brought up before.
Tags: legal, sak, taxes
  • Post a new comment


    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.